Employment Opportunities with US Embassy in Pakistan
- 11-49 Real Property Clerk (PDF 66 KB)
- 11-47 AID Project Management Assistant (EG) USAID - Peshawar (PDF 71 KB)
- 11-50 Cashier (In-House Candidates Only) - Islamabad (PDF 49 KB)
- 11-52 Administrative Assistant (In-House Candidates Only) USAID - Peshawar (PDF 35 KB)
- 11-53 Project Management Assistant (In-House Candidates Only) USAID - Islamabad (PDF 70 KB)
- 11-45 Security Investigator - Lahore (PDF_67KB)
- 11-46 Real Property Assistant - Islamabad (PDF 46 KB)
- 11-35 Auto Mechanic Foreman- Islamabad (PDF 49 KB)
- 11-43 Chauffeur (Security) - Islamabad (PDF 53 KB)
- 11-44 Custodian Supervisor - Lahore (PDF 47 KB)
- 10-253 Medical Officer - Lahore (PDF)
- 10-146 Nurse - Islamabad (PDF)
All interested applicants must submit their duly filled/complete DS-174 (Application for Employment as LE Staff) in compliance with the following classification of position's grade:
Positions from FSN-1 to FSN-4: Application should be forwarded on the following mailing address. Please clearly mark the position title or/and vacancy announcement number they are applying for on the envelop. Applications can also be submitted by email at HROIslamabad@state.gov. While submitting through email, the Vacancy Announcement Number (e.g. 10-150) must be mentioned in the subject line.
SUBMIT COMPLETED DS-174 TO:
Human Resources Office, U.S. Embassy Islamabad
P.O. Box 1048, GPO, Islamabad.
Positions from FSN-5 to FSN-12: Applications will be accepted by email submission only at HROIslamabad@state.gov, through email, the Vacancy Announcement Number (e.g. 10-150) must be mentioned in the subject line. You may skip the signature portion while submitting the application by email.
Please don't attach any document with your application. Incomplete and submissions after closing date will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for their test/interview.
We Hope You find the info useful. Keep visiting this blog and remember to leave your feedback / comments / suggestions / requests.
"FATA Awareness Initiative" Team.