Singapore - Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Research ScholarshipsWho is eligible?You are eligible for this scholarship if you are a local or international student seeking admission as a full-time candidate pursuing a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme by research at NTU.
- You must have a First Class Honours or Second Class (Upper Division) Honours or its equivalent
- You should not be on paid employment or accept paid employment or concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance during the prescribed period of the award
- The award is tenable for one year in the first instance and is renewable subject to good progress.
- The monthly stipend for Ph.D. students will be S$2,500 for Singapore Citizens, S$2,200 for Singapore Permanent Residents and S$2,000 for international students.
- For students who pass the Ph.D. Qualifying Examination/Confirmation, the stipend may be increased to S$3,000 for Singapore Citizens, S$2,700 for Singapore Permanent Residents and S$2,500 for international students, subject to good performance in research and the attainment of required standards for courses taken. The University reserves the right to vary the amount of the stipend at any time by written notice.
- In addition to the monthly stipend, the award also covers the annual tuition fee and the annual computer fee.
- The maximum period of the award is up to four years for Ph.D. candidates, subject to good performance and progress, as well as availability of research funding.
BondThere is no bond attached to the scholarship.
Application procedureYou can apply for this scholarship when you are filling in your application form. Complete the “Application for Scholarship” section in your application form.
For Online Application Form click Here
The following items have to be read/prepared before you start on the online application:
1. Instructions to Applicants (1 page)**2. Transcript Request Form - Form T (1 page)**3. Academic Referee's Report Form - Form R (2 X 2 pages)**4. Click here to read and print all the above forms.**
The application process is given below:
1. Apply online
2. Apply for scholarship
3. Send supporting documents and printout of the completed application form**
4. Check application status.
Note: All info is shared here "in good faith" and after all thorough research possible. However, "FATA Awareness Initiative" Team may not be held responsible for any discrepancy in the info that may explicitly and/or implicitly damage anybody's interests. Corrections will, however, be made if any errors in the info are pointed out.
We Hope You find the info useful. Keep visiting this blog and remember to leave your feedback / comments / suggestions / requests.
"FATA Awareness Initiative" Team.