|The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration|
between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the
Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and the National University of
Singapore (NUS). The PhD training will be carried out in your chosen
laboratory at A*STAR research institutes, NTU or NUS. Upon successful
completion, you will be conferred a PhD degree by either NTU or NUS.
This award is for international applicantsseeking admission to pursue a full-time PhD programme at NTU.
Successful applicants for the Singapore International Graduate Award
(SINGA) will receive their PhD training in their chosen laboratory at
A*STAR research institutes or NTU. Upon successful completion of
their course, they will be conferred a PhD degree by NTU.
• Open to all international students
• Excellent academic results to be in the top 20% of your cohort
• Graduate with a passion for research and excellent academic results
• Good skills in written and spoken English
• Good reports from two academic referees
There is no bond attached to the scholarship.
Terms of Award
As a recipient of the scholarship, you will be given support for up
to 4 years of academic pursuit, leading to a PhD degree in NTU. You will receive:
• Full tuition fees
• Monthly stipend of $2000 and will be increased to $2500 upon confirmation
• One-time $1000 settling-in allowance
• One-time airfare grant of $1500
These fall broadly under two categories:
Biomedical Sciences; and
Physical Science and Engineering
NTU supervisors and projects
College of Science
• Biological Sciences (SBS)
• Physical and Mathematical Sciences (SPMS)
College of Engineering
• Chemical and Biomedical Engineering (SCBE)
• Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE)
• Computer Engineering (SCE)
• Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)
• Material Sciences and Engineering (MSE)
• Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (MAE)
• Submit your application using the online application form.
• Post the printed copy of the completed application form together
with supporting documents to the following address:
A*STAR Graduate Academy
Agency for Science, Technology and Research
Application for SINGA
20 Biopolis Way, #07-01 Centros
Please do not send applications to NTU. Once you are shortlisted,
you will then be notified to apply online to NTU. For further
enquiries on the scholarship, please email to Admissions (Research) (email: Admission_Research@ntu.edu.sg).
We Hope You find the info useful. Keep visiting this blog and remember to leave your feedback / comments / suggestions / requests.
"FATA Awareness Initiative" Team.