Singapore - NTU-MBA International ScholarshipsWho is eligible?
You are eligible for this scholarship if you are an international student seeking admission to pursue a full-time MBA programme at NTU.
- Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents are not eligible to apply
- Selection is based on the your scholastic achievements as well as financial circumstances and other relevant factors
- You should not be on paid employment or accept paid employment or concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance during the prescribed period of the award.
Coverage of tuition fees for up to 4 trimesters.Bond
There is no bond attached to the scholarship.
You can apply for this scholarship when you are filling in your application form.
- Application forms may be obtained from the MBA Office when applications for the MBA programme open in October each year.
- Application for the scholarship should be submitted to the MBA Office together with the application for admission to the MBA programme.
- For enquiries, please contact the MBA office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All info is shared here "in good faith" and after all thorough research possible. However, "FATA Awareness Initiative" Team may not be held responsible for any discrepancy in the info that may explicitly and/or implicitly damage anybody's interests. Corrections will, however, be made if any errors in the info are pointed out.
We Hope You find the info useful. Keep visiting this blog and remember to leave your feedback / comments / suggestions / requests.
"FATA Awareness Initiative" Team.